Job Title: Voluntary Internship
Salary: Lunch & Travel Expenses Paid
Location: Brixton, London
Web-Epoch are a London based IT solutions company established since the beginning of world wide web, specialising in web design & development, hosting, networking and IT management.
We are seeking an in-house intern to work with our IT team on day-to-day client support and web development projects. The successful candidate must be enthusiastic about cutting-edge technology and coding, and not afraid to share ideas!
This is a hands-on role where you will be engaged in all aspects of web and office IT across the company’s business and its clients and affiliates. You will be working independently and as part of the team, involved in everything from coding through to servers, networks installation and maintenance. Excellent interpersonal skills and a strong team work ethic is essential.
Exceptional applicants will be considered for a permanent paid position at the end of your internship and the chance to grow with a dynamic team of IT enthusiasts.
Key skills required:
- Excellent communication, organisation and time management skills
- Windows 7/8 and Microsoft Office Suite
- HTML 5
- Bootstrap / Foundation
- Microsoft Server 2008/2012, IIS and Exchange 2007/2010/2013
- Linux Centos and Debian (with Apache)
The applicant must demonstrate:
- A passion for web technologies and a desire to learn and develop
- An interest in all aspects of the development process, from strategy to execution
- Experience with CMS (particularly Wordpress)
- Basic grasp and understanding of coding
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong eye for detail
- A positive and proactive attitude
What we will offer:
- Travel and lunch expenses paid
- Opportunity to improve your CV and gain valuable work experience across the variety of aforementioned areas
- Supportive environment with opportunities to express creative freedom
To apply, please email a copy of your CV and cover letter to email@example.com, inclusive of relevant experience and examples/links to recent work. Only applications with this information will be considered. Given the number of applications received please note that only short-listed applicants receive a response.CLOSE