Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £25,000.00 to £40,000.00 a year competitive, negotiable dependent on experience
Job Location: Brixton, London
Required experience: Mid-Level WordPress & Woo Commerce Developer; 3+ years
Position Open Date: 19 November 2018
Position Close Date: 31 December 2018
Responsibilities and Duties
The role will start with working closely with the Senior Developer to get up to speed with the current systems and processes, and gradually move towards taking ownership of planning and development of projects in liaison with the clients and the Senior Developer.
The role is varied so it may involve resolving support tickets, troubleshooting, producing documentation, as per our client’s needs.
Often our clients present us with problems that require innovative thinking and knowledge of the current technological trends. The role, therefore, best suits candidates with business understanding, who love creating technical solutions for real problems, with a keen desire to develop their tech skills.
You’ll be rewarded with a competitive salary and an opportunity to increase your learning portfolio. The dress code is casual (no suits and ties) and the office is modern with good transport links, secure car and cycle parking.
Qualifications and Skills
- The ability to take responsibility and ownership of projects
- Developing web applications and tools from scratch
- Smart working and good time management skills to meet expectations
- Some experience with Linux, Apache, Git and Vagrant
- Desirable: Exposure to Google Cloud Platform, AWS and Azure
- Familiarity with web standards and usability
- The ability to work on multiple projects at a time and prioritise workload
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- A unique opportunity to grow into a senior developer role and a solutions architect, and lead a team of developers to deliver on grand projects
- A competitive salary depending on experience plus a discretionary performance-based bonus plan
- Books and course allowances to further develop your career and thirst for tech
- A unique working environment that will recognise your achievements and celebrate milestones
- Exposure to the latest tech trends including Artificial Intelligence (and possibly Blockchain)
- Of course, Table Tennis
If you fit the bill, apply ASAP
Email a cover letter along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
*** NO AGENCIES PLEASE ***