Opportunity knocks for people with true passion for cutting-edge web technologies to fulfil their dreams. We at Web Epoch have come a long way since our inception in 2001, and have worked with small to international brands by delivering clever bespoke solutions.
We are looking to add one more aspiring artisan to our team, who will be involved in day-to-day support and maintenance of our existing clients, and learning key web technological skills from our experienced full-stack developers.
This is a hands-on role where you will be engaged in all aspects of web and office IT across the company’s business and its clients and affiliates. You will be working independently and as part of the team, involved in everything from coding through to servers, networks installation and maintenance. Excellent interpersonal skills and a strong team work ethic are essential.
The internship will be for four months. Exceptional applicants will be considered for a permanent paid position at the end of your internship and the chance to grow with a dynamic team of Web and IT enthusiasts.
Key Skills Required
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software
- Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team-player
- Ability to multi-task and support multiple priorities
- An interest in all aspects of the development process, from strategy to execution
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle multiple clients and multiple team members with confidence
- Positive attitude is crucial
Key Technological Skills Required
- Good working knowledge of WordPress
Desired Skills (or what you will be learning)
- Laravel framework
- Material Design
- Linux Server management
Exposure to the desired skills will be a bonus, otherwise you will be acquiring some of those skills during your internship.
What we will offer
- Travel and lunch expenses paid
- Opportunity to improve your CV and gain valuable work experience across the variety of aforementioned areas
- Supportive environment with opportunities to express creative freedom and paid work in the future
- Of course, Table Tennis
If you share our passion for inspiring progress then you belong with Web Epoch. Progress begins with you. To apply, please email a copy of your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com, inclusive of relevant experience and examples/links to recent work. Only applications with this information will be considered. Given the number of applications received please note that only short-listed applicants receive a response.